Applying St George Preca’s Spirituality Today
1. Integrate the Gospels into your life – make Jesus real – spend time reflecting on the Good News.
2. Treasure silence and spend time in self-reflection – pay attention to your actions. Are your actions coming from God? Are they according to the teachings of Jesus.
3. Never see an end to the road of perfection. Strive to love God more.
4. Do things in moderation – find the right balance in all that you do.
5. A spiritual life brings about a balanced character. It allows one not to waver from their principles.
6. Learn from personal experience.
7. Work for the Church’s growth.
8. Meditate on eternity. Life here on earth is just a launching place for greater things to come.